The Stuart Center supports and furthers the educational mission of the Society of the Sacred Heart by working with Religious of the Sacred Heart, collaborators and social justice groups to strategically:
- Respond to the educational and justice needs of our country and world
- Support the development of new projects and initiatives
- Strengthen technology at the service of mission
- Focus on youth and leadership
- Provide conference space for religious and social justice groups aligned with our mission.
- Support RSCJs to live the mission to the fullest.
The vision of the Stuart Center is to be at the forefront of fostering a more just society through educational initiatives, technology and leadership development in collaboration with groups whose mission is aligned with that of the Society of the Sacred Heart.